Spray Foam Insulation is a mix of two parts of materials that are combined to create expanding foam that provides a superior airtight insulation system.
Spray Foam insulation can be used in all domestic, industrial, agricultural and commercial buildings. Spray Foam insulation can be applied to the inside of roofs, exterior of tar felt roofs, cavity walls and is ideally suited to ‘hard to access’ areas such as dormer roofs.
Spray Foam Insulation provides superior air tightness within the building while allowing required ventilation to the building materials. This insulation solution also provides high thermal resistance and is an eco-friendly option. The tar felt spray foam solution is a full vapour barrier and cures leaks instantly as well as keep rooms underneath the flat roof warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. There is no maintenance required of the flat roof once the spray foam solution is applied and the roof is warranted against leaks for 25 years! Noise reduction is also a benefit of spray foam solutions.
Demilec open and closed cell – Demilec delivers Performance, Convenience and Savings. It is environmentally friendly giving you a healthier, cleaner interior environment. No toxins are emitted during preparation and installation and there are no harmful fibers or gases escaping into the air.
01. Floors and Furnishings are protected and the work area is sealed off.
02. We then proceed to bring equipment into the area and commence spraying the spray foam directly onto the felt/or breathable membrane.
03. Our Certification from the BBA certifies us to spray directly onto the felt. What this process does is move condensation plain to the outside of your roof therefore making it a lot safer.
04. In addition to that, Sealection 500 is 100% open cell, which means no additional ventilation is required and allows spray foam to encapsulate the timber.
05. If the roof is being slabbed or covered on the inside we will cut back the insulation flush with the roof rafters. At this point VCL (Vapour Control Layer) should be installed prior to fitting any plaster slabs or roof cover.