Which Insulation

Which insulation do I need?

When insulating your home you have many different options to choose External Insulation, Cavity Wall Insulation and Attic Insulation.

We can arrange a site visit, inspect your property, and see what are the best solutions are for your home. We will provide you with a FREE quotation and answer any questions you may have regarding energy efficiency, you can then make an informed decision regarding what work you want to get done.

Homes build Built before 1960?

Most homes built before 1960 do not have a cavity. The two options available include External Wall Insulation and Internal dry lining.

Was your home built after 1960’s?

It probably is cavity wall construction. Therefore, the first solution is to fill the cavity with Ecobead Platinum. To further increase the insulation value of your home, External Wall Insulation can be applied. It is important to ensure that the cavity is filled before applying External Wall Insulation.

FOR A QUOTE CALL: 086 172 9064

Contact Superior Insulations today for any questions you may have regarding your Insulations needs and to book a visit.